Administration/General Management: Office Manager
Cheerleading Manager - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tampa, FL)
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers organization seeks talented and motivated candidates for the position of Cheerleading Manager, reporting to the Director of Community Relations.
• Responsible for the daily operations of the Cheerleading and Mascot Department.
• Manage Sideline Assistants, Cheerleading Squad, Mascots, and Pewter Pirates.
• Work closely with Director of Community Relations to coordinate the long-term strategic planning initiative for the Cheerleading department.
• Coordinate and execute annual cheerleading auditions; including location selection, advertising, registration, staffing, choreography, and final squad selection.
• Oversee selection and purchase of all uniform and apparel needs.
• Manage youth programs including, but not limited to, Junior Cheerleading and All Star Clinic Programs.
• Responsible for choreography and music selection for cheerleader performances including, but not limited to, Pre- Audition workshops, Auditions, Gameday routines, Junior TBBC, Talent Troupe, and All Star Clinic.
• Coordinate and produce annual Swimsuit Calendar; including shoot location, staffing, swimsuit selection, shoot scheduling, production, marketing and sales initiatives....
The ideal candidate should have:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Collegiate or Professional sports cheerleading/coaching experience preferred
• Experience with choreography and styling
• Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• The ability to learn quickly and prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment
• The ability to work as part of a team while executing projects independently
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• An outgoing personality and a professional demeanor
• The ability to work long and flexible hours including evenings and weekends and occasional national and international travel....
The line is Alabama -4.5 over Texas. I'm taking the dog.