Thursday, January 14, 2010
Intel cleanly beats estimates
Margins are even higher than expected, and so are forward estimates versus the street.
Intel Fourth-Quarter Net Income $2.3 Billion, Up 875%
* Revenue $10.6 Billion, up $2.3 Billion and 28% Year-over-Year
* Record Gross Margin of 65%, up 12 Points Year-over-Year
* Operating Income $2.5 Billion, up $958 Million and 62% Year-over-Year
* Net Income $2.3 Billion, up $2.0 Billion and 875% Year-over-Year
* EPS 40 Cents, up 36 Cents Year-over-Year
Fourth-Quarter Results, Excluding the Settlement Agreement with AMD
* Non-GAAP Operating Income $3.7 Billion, up $2.2 Billion and 143% Year-over-Year
* Non-GAAP Net Income $3.1 Billion, up $2.3 Billion and 267% Year-over-Year
* Non-GAAP EPS 55 Cents, up 40 Cents Year-over-Year
Check out this report on INTC by Citi. It perfectly displays Wall Street's attitude and opinion on this stock. Compare that to what INTC said and did today.
The report was titled, "Curb your Enthusiasm."
They curbed their enthusiasm instead of embracing it!
Posted by Palmoni at 4:58 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment