What will Meredith say?
- Doesn’t see rise in bank stocks following Q3 earnings.
- Credit is still contracting.
- She only has one buy, which is Goldman Sachs.
- Goldman Sachs “still has a lot of gas in its tank”.
- When government stops buying assets who will step in?
- October will be a month of reckoning.
- Banks are on government life support.
- Crisis situation is over.
- Bank fundamentals haven’t improved.
She's like this guy.
And if that trick looks difficult, you don't know Meredith's!
Post a Comment