Saturday, June 6, 2009
Hookers for Jesus founder marries "Stryper"
The Vegas call girl that reformed her life, and became "porn again" married Oz Fox of the heavy metal rock group Stryper at the Church of South Las Vegas. They even had a wedding cam that broadcast the nuptials over the Internet.
Here's their initial You Tube "missionary" video. Savingsexcity.com is now DBA http://www.hookersforjesus.net/.
I thought I would bring this up, because in her blog, her theology can be represented by the Giant Sequoia. And in my blog, I compared the green shoots of this stock market, to Redwood seeds, especially since they are 6666 to the ounce.
And if the bears re-read that argument, they'll see how their elegant deflation thesis, has now been discredited.
But now, they can at least try and discredit my discreditation of it, because the only ones talking about Redwood seeds are Hookers for Jesus and Wall Street Manna.
Oh what seeds we sow!
From her blog:
WHAT KIND OF TREE ARE YOU???
A weed...a fern...a bush....a tall oak? Or are you SEQUOIA?
"BLESSED is the man who walks and lives not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands [submissive and inactive] in the path where sinners walk, nor sits down to gather. But his delight and desire are in the law of the Lord, and on His law he habitually meditates by day and by night. And he shall be like a tree firmly planted [and tended] by the streams of water, ready to bring forth its fruit in its season; its leaf also shall not fade or wither; and everything he does shall prosper and come to maturity." Psalm 1:1-3 amp version
When I read this scripture verse years ago...I pondered it (after all, didn't it SAY to meditate on it?) You know why? Because I couldn't figure out WHAT kind of tree this scripture meant when it stated: "it's leaf shall not fade or wither". Because, when you seriously think of an oak tree, maple tree, olive tree, or even a mustard tree...their leaves do fade and fall off in winter...
But what tree leaves WILL NOT fade or wither in ANY season, seriously?
So, I thought about it, and while I was thinking, I could not help thinking about the wonderful trip that I took to California many years ago to see one of the most amazing sites I have EVER been to...the giant Sequoia Redwoods. Talk about BREATHTAKING, MAGNIFICENT, and BEAUTIFUL!
How big is our God? Could this scripture possibly mean that He wanted us to think deeper into what KIND of tree He was speaking of?
Could He have maybe, just MAYBE been speaking of a GIANT SEQUOIA???
And...this is JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION—so you uptight religious nuts, please don't get any ideas and think that I am making a "new doctrine" for the bible, lol! :)
1.The leaves of the Sequoia tree never fade because they are a form of "evergreen" tree!
2. The Sequoias only grow successfully in RICH, mineral soils and in FULL sunlight.
3. The Sequoias are often located by underwater or visible streams, because of the trees requirement for large amounts of water.
4. FIRE, FIRE FIRE! These magnificent trees require periodic "wildfire" to clear competing vegetation and soil humus before successful regeneration will occur....AND, what is so incredible is that they are HIGHLY resistant to it!
5. The Sequoia tree is highly resistant to decay because of a natural preservative in it's wood. Did you know that the oldest known Sequoia is 3,600 yrs old?
6. The root systems of the Sequoia is quite unique! Their average roots are 6 ft, and if grown alone, will not withstand winds, heavy rains or flooding. BUT....when they are growing in a grove of Sequoias, they roots of each tree INTERTWINES with each other, holding each tree "up" no matter what storm, wind, rain, floods, hail or fire.
7. Because of their magnificent height, Sequoias change the skyline of the horizon. It is the worlds largest tree, they grow to an average height 190-300 ft and 12-30 feet in diameter! They have been recorded to be 311 ft in height and 41 ft in diameter. They also grow faster than any other tree in the world! They are GIANTS...literally.
Giants? Oh my! I talked about them too!
What happened to those preachers touting their end time arguments?
Anyone think their business has started to fall off the cliff?
I suppose they can now go and sell some books, with the bears.
And do it in Vegas!
Posted by Palmoni at 2:13 PM